Come celebrate 8th Grade Promotion by sharing a night of fun and excitement with all your SPMS 8th Grade friends at Universal Studios Hollywood!
Friday, May 3, 2024
12:30 pm – 11 pm
$120 per student for PREMIUM TICKET + bus transportation
Please Purchase By 1/13/2024
Tickets are refundable until March 12, 2024.
Questions or refund? Please email the PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Included the Premium Ticket Price?
Unlike last year, with a premium ticket, this year’s grads will have 3 additional hours of fun with ALL DAY ENTERTAINMENT plus a MEAL VOUCHER and BACKPACK!
- Exclusive after-hours event. Shorter lines for more fun!
- Heart-pounding rides and attractions, including the World Famous Studio Tram Tour featuring King Kong 360 3-D and the Fast and the Furious – the Ride; The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade featuring the Flight of the Hippogriff Coaster and Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. The Transformers Ride, the Revenge of the Mummy coaster, Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem and the Simpsons Ride in Springfield USA, Jurassic World: the Ride, and the all new Super Nintendo Land featuring Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge.
- Special graduation-themed photo ops throughout the park.
- Dance parties hosted by DJs.
- Meal voucher and souvenir backpack. With the premium ticket, students will receive a voucher for a combo meal and beverage at most restaurants in the park as well as a souvenir drawstring backpack. Students will otherwise be responsible for providing their own spending money at the park for food and souvenirs.
- bus transportation to and from the park.
Is this Trip Mandatory?
No. This is not a mandatory event.
What if I Need Financial Assistance or Need to Pay in Installments?
To arrange financial assistance or installment plans, please reach out to 8th Grade Activities Advisor, Jessica Kammer at email@example.com, Assistant Principal Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Megan Gardner at email@example.com.
Can I Use My Annual Pass Instead of Buying a Ticket?
Unfortunately, annual passes cannot be used for this event.
Will Buses Be Provided?
Buses will be provided. The cost of buses is included in the ticket price.
I Can’t Remember if I Already Signed Up?
Check the list of attendees by Student ID HERE.
What are the Eligibility Requirements?
In order for students to participate in promotion activities, including the Universal Studios Jr Grad Bash, they must meet the following requirements. Our goal is to support and ensure all students participate. Quarter 4 grades, citizenship and discipline will be assessed 2 weeks prior to promotion for eligibility. 8th Grade students must have clearance as “eligible” to attend. Students who are “ineligible” under the “Student Extracurricular Eligibility” criteria for three (3) quarters during their 8th Grade year. The Criteria is as follows:
- One F or Two D’s or more in one academic quarter.
- 2 or more U’s per quarter in Citizenship.
- A suspension, or receiving behavior probation or attendance during a given quarter.
Appeal Process: On April 15th, forms will be available for students that are ineligible (accumulation of 3 quarters of ineligibility) for promotion activities to request a review. Forms MUST be submitted by April 19th @2:45pm for consideration. The school will communicate eligibility in advance to students and parents. Students will complete the appeal form by the designated date and turn into their counselor.
Will there be a Promotion Party as Well?
This event will be in place of a traditional end-of-year Promotion Party.
For refunds or general questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.